Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mannequin Pedi

Can't believe I'm posting my feet the first thing I open this blog. But I've done a horrible job painting my finger nails last night 'cause I was rushing it and it aches my heart to leave this blog so empty. So here we go!

I love coloring my toe nails but they are such a pain in the butt compared to finger nails. Cooler days are on their way and once I have to start wearing them socks again, what's the point of having such vibrant colors on the tips of my toes? So I decided to give a neutral color a try:

Nicole by O.P.I. - Fall For Her (NI 183) indoors 

To be honest... I LOVE IT! I can see other people getting weirded out by the look though. But it makes my feet look so... CLEAN. Not that it is not (ahahaha), but it looks it as well. Plus, I don't have to worry about about my mani & pedi clashing when I change my mani. Sweet!

This color was given by my auntie. Thank goodness she gave me two bottles of it, because it is the perfect mannequin color for my feet and I'm sure I'll be using it very often in autumn/winter 2010.

Have you tried mannequin pedi? If so, share your experience and the shade you would recommend. If not, definitely give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment