Monday, September 20, 2010

OPI - I Pink I Love You

I've been into dark colors for the longest time until recently, I've been getting into sheers. But the maximum length I can keep it on would be two days, for I get bored of it quickly.


O.P.I - I Pink I Love You came out with the Fairytale Bride Collection (2009) and it is a sheer pink that is certainly build-able in jelly-like finish. It has a blue iridescent to it, which makes it look purple-ish sometimes in the bottle.

Loreal - Base Coat
O.P.I. - I Pink I Love You (2 coats)
Revlon - Quick Dry Top Coat

My nail polish collection is very small when compared to the great population of nail polish bloggers out there. This one is the sixth pink I've worn and I like it the best so far. I think the blue undertone works well with my skin tone and doesn't make my hands look tanner than it really is which other pinks tend to do.

On the final note, this polish was certainly wearable and will be one of my "go to polishes" when I want my nails to stay quiet for a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment